January 2014 Research Alert
This month we added four new studies to the Best Practice Database, the research repository for Best Practices, LLC. Three of the new studies deal with the use of market research to better understand and react to the evolving payer landscape. The fourth study presents benchmarks and insights around how organizations are approaching the structure, staffing and investment for the Medical Affairs function, especially in the wake of the internal and external pressures that role is currently experiencing.
The new Best Practices, LLC studies listed below under Newly Added Research explore how leading companies have made their operations more effective across these different areas.
If you would like to receive this monthly alert, sign-up here.
Newly Added Research
Click here to view abstracts for any of these new titles or paste the following link into your browser: http://www3.best-in-class.com/de2113.htm
Best Practice Database Documents
- Innovative Payer Market Research: Mapping the Payer Ecosystem and Tools for Understanding Payer Decision Making (ID 5287)
- Innovative Payer Market Research: Contracting and Formulary Research Activities & Timing and Understanding National, Regional and Government Payers (ID 5288)
- Innovative Payer Market Research: The Influence of ACOs & IDNs, Health Outcomes and Structure, Roles and Resources (ID 5289)
- Preparing Medical Affairs for a Changing Environment: Structure, Staffing, Budget and Performance Measurement Trends (ID 5285)
To view and participate in our current research studies, click or paste the following URL into your browser: http://www3.best-in-class.com/de382.htm to access the "Benchmark Studies" page. You can also access the studies below.
- Study Title: Marketing and Pharmaceutical Product Launch
Link to the Survey: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1393472/Marketing-and-Pharmaceutical-Global-Launch
Objective: This biopharmaceutical study seeks to identify and share best practices, operating insights and lessons learned from launches of pharmaceutical products. Key focus areas include (1) prioritization of product launch activities, (2) allocation of marketing resources, (3) timing and marketing unit responsibility.