New Product Planning Excellence Services Program Provides Road Map for Clinical Development Success in the Pharmaceutical Industry
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. – January 6, 2012. The new product planning and development process is fraught with challenges, from regulatory requirements and safety concerns to cost constraints and competitive pressures. New product planning leaders looking to safeguard their new products' success in 2012 and beyond need an updated road map to help guide them through the new clinical development landscape.
To that end, Best Practices, LLC has collected hundreds of best practices, narratives, and metrics around the issue of new product planning and development in the pharmaceutical industry. To provide new product planning executives with the critical information they need to successfully develop their pipelines, we have consolidated our best new product planning research and services into the New Product Planning Excellence Services.
Through this service, we connect new product planning leaders to benchmarking and networking solutions to address a variety of mission-critical issues, including:
- Identifying the critical set of activities that new product planning groups have to perform
- The timing of the activities during the development process, as well as their intended outcomes and value for the organization
- Coordination of regional and global new product planning activities
- Understanding the strengths and weaknesses of various new product planning organizational structures
- Transitioning commercialization roles from early-stage commercialization to in-line groups
- Effective collaboration of cross-functional teams involved in early-stage commercialization
- Effective early-stage commercialization organizational and reporting structures
- Integrating market research into commercialization and portfolio management
- Establishing clear roles and responsibilities to improve accountability and performance
Executives and managers can use this service to build and sustain high-performing, well-recognized New Product Planning organizations that can deliver on corporate strategies.
To explore the New Product Planning Excellence Services in greater detail, review our complimentary research excerpt at http://www.best-in-class.com/or4.htm.
The head of the Excellence Services channel at Best Practices, LLC is Cameron Tew, executive director publishing and advisory services. Tew connects professionals in market research, product launch, sales and other key functions to benchmarking and networking solutions through Best Practices LLC’s Excellence Services program. Tew can be reached at email@example.com or 919-767-9246.
ABOUT BEST PRACTICES, LLC
Best Practices, LLC is a leading benchmarking, consulting and advisory services firm serving biopharmaceutical and medical device companies worldwide. Best Practices, LLC’s clients include all the top 10 and 48 of the top 50 global healthcare companies. The firm conducts primary research and consulting using its comprehensive proprietary benchmarking tools and analysis. The operational insights, findings and analysis form the basis for our Benchmarking Reports, databases and advisory services to support executives in commercial and R&D operations. Best Practices, LLC believes in the profound principle that organizations can chart a course to superior economic performance by studying the best business practices, operating tactics and winning strategies of world-class companies.