Back to Research and Advisory Services Home
Medical Affairs lays the groundwork for how pharmaceuticals and biotechs are presented to and perceived by the medical community. Medical Affairs' role has become even more crucial to success, given declining R&D productivity, escalating development costs, increasing competition, growing price pressures and intensified regulatory and public scrutiny. Many companies struggle to ensure Medical Affairs groups are appropriately structured and resourced to operate effectively in the current environment.
Research and Advisory Services benchmarks allow you to be a step ahead of the competition and align, staff and fund your medical affairs capabilities to respond to these challenges.
Research and Advisory Services has delivered actionable results working with leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies to reinvent, refocus or reform their Medical Affairs function on key fronts:
Explore these and other topics with us during a Virtual Presentation of our resources, capabilities and solutions tailored to support your success.
- Medical affairs function structure, staffing and spend
- Physician engagement in a changing customer-centric environment
- Physician and KOL leadership development
- Health outcomes data management
- Medical education and scientific publications strategies
- Speaker selection, training and management
- Building scientific medical liaisons
Benefits of a Partnership with Research and Advisory Services
- Decision Support Research to Benchmark Your Function and Learn from Best-in-Class Medical Affairs Groups
- Access to Strategic Research Projects around Medical Affairs Excellence
- Unlimited Access to the Best Practice Database for Quick Access to Key Medical Affairs Best Practices and Other Relevant Medical Marketing Topics
- Personal Interaction with Senior Analysts With Years of Experience in Benchmarking Medical Affairs
- Exclusive Networking Forums for Medical Affairs and Marketing Professionals