NonMembers: To download the complimentary study excerpt of "Benchmarking Corporate Intranets: Increasing Employee Productivity and Effectiveness Through Best-in-Class Intranet Systems", click on the following link: http://www.best-in-class.com/de302.htm
Companies are investing increasingly in efficient ways to share knowledge internally. This 44-slide presentation identifies performance metrics for improving employee self-reliance and productivity through the use of Corporate Intranets. It provides key benchmarks that will enable organizations to assess the cost and performance of their Intranets.
- Performance Measures
- Intranet Budget
- Information Intranet User Groups
- Service Levels Offered
- User Interface and Intranet Content
- Intranet Administration
Note: Segmentation is available for this research study. Best Practices, LLC can segment data by industries featured in the research (e.g. Financial Services) or by other company-specific determinants (e.g. Intranet user volume). Please contact Anna Buhr at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about service levels and rates.
- Metrics used to track employee productivity & intranet effectiveness
- Intranet Operating Budget
- Intranet Usability Testing Methods
- User Segmentation Approaches
- Intranet Interface Consistency
- Intranet Administration Models
- Data used for User Authentication, Authorization and Personalization
- Cost per Intranet User
Sample Key Findings:
Intranet Performance Measurement:
- Most companies employ usage – reflected through the ‘number of Intranet transactions’ -- to track the effectiveness of their Intranets.
- All benchmarked companies with Intranets that serve larger employee populations (equal or greater than 10,000 users) track employee productivity & Intranet effectiveness.
This research was conducted by Best Practices, LLC through a large Research and Consulting project based on an in-depth survey of twenty-two companies across ten industries.