Hailed as "the new benchmark" for all those interested in benchmarking and best practice improvement. A leading authority on all things benchmarking, this book presents "a blueprint for innovation and breakthrough performance improvements".
With coverage of benchmarking in private and public sectors as well as detailed definitions to executive exercises, practical applications and valuable case examples of leading innovators such as AT&T, Federal Express, Johnson & Johnson, Microsoft and General Electric, this book serves as a comprehensive toolkit for benchmarking.
From best practice identification to innovative adaptation and successful implementation, "Benchmarking for Best Practices: Winning Through Innovative Adaptation" takes a holistic, detailed and systematic approach toward benchmarking. Specifically, this book enables executives to:
- Sell benchmarking to all stakeholders, from front-line to senior management
- Design a benchmarking approach geared for implementation success
- Integrate benchmarking to power key corporate initiatives
- Drive innovation through creative adoption of proven practices
- Increase organizational agility through faster learning
- Manage organizational best practice knowledge
This benchmarking book also highlights Best Practices, LLC's work and many of the client successes that have distinguished our organization as the leader in best practice performance improvement strategies.
"Benchmarking for Best Practices: Winning through Innovative Adaptation," is co-written by Christopher Bogan, Best Practices, LLC's President and CEO and Mike English, former Director of Quality Positioning for GTE Telephone Operations, a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award winner.
About the Book
Chapters from Benchmarking for Best Practices: Winning Through Innovative Adaptation