Market Research; Manufacturing; Medical Device; Pharmaceutical; Financial Services; Service; Retail; Research; Computer Software; Diagnostic; Health Care; Transportation; Biotech; Clinical Research; Consulting; Distribution; Insurance; Hospitality; Telecommunications; Technology; Professional Services; High Tech; Automobile; Utilities; Energy; Consumer Products; Chemical; Medical; Electronics; Laboratories; Biopharmaceutical; Banking; Computers; Entertainment; Internet; Computer Hardware; Aerospace; Academic; Media; Education; Newspapers; Government; Shipping; Science; Office Supplies; Marketing; Office Equipment; Cable; Advertising; Defense; Military; Diversified; Sports; Technology; Multiple; Communications; Logistics; Publishing; Public Relations; Real Estate; Construction; Architecture; Engineering; Aviation; Legal; Test Industry; Non-Profit; Business; Orthopaedics
This presentation was compiled from various primary and secondary research conducted by Best Practices, LLC.
Key topics in this study include:
- Understanding Corporate Value
- J&J Case Study: Origin on Trust
- G.E. Healthcare’s Healthymagination
- Eli Lilly Case Study on Social Responsibility
- Corporate Brand Planning Processes
- Why Focus on Customer Loyalty?
- Achieving the Corporate Value Proposition