To download a free excerpt of findings from the research in this bundle, click here: research excerpt.
Industry leaders in the manufacturing, pharmaceutical and energy industries know that the health and safety of their facilities is critical. Not only is healthy and safety of employees tied to higher retention and better productivity, but also health and safety of the plant operations in general is associated with a higher quality product. These leaders are well ahead of their counterparts who prefer to cut costs and corners, being forced to focus on health and safety only once workers unions or the media turn a judging eye to their practices. The Health and Safety Research Bundle is a collection of recent Best Practices, LLC research on health and safety programs.
Culled from multiple best practice research studies, this bundle of documents examines the critical performance, staffing and budgeting metrics, as well as qualitative processes that drive H&S success.
Topics covered in this bundle include:
• H&S Management Challenges and Lessons Learned
• Best Practices Sharing Techniques
• Budgeting, Staffing, and Performance Measurement metrics
• Coordinating Health and Safety Training
• Documenting Policies and Programs
• Using Technology to Promote Health & Safety
• Building Buy-In for Health and Safety Activities
• Developing Health and Safety Goals
The information in this document will help readers identify gaps in their H&S efforts and plot paths to achieve best practices.