NonMembers: Download a complimentary excerpt of this Recruiting Excellence Research Bundle, including sample findings, metrics, and data charts by clicking on the following link: http://www.best-in-class.com/de246.htm.
Attracting top talent is a growing challenge that all companies face. Prospective employees are growing in diversity and their needs are changing the ways corporations think about recruitment. From preparing recruiters to tracking return on investment to managing requisitions, the documents contained in this bundle can help executives across industries build successful recruiting practices.
To provide recruiting managers and staffing professionals with a cost effective and time-saving way to access findings of our benchmarking studies, Best Practices, LLC assembled a comprehensive research bundle. Hiring Top Talent: Recruiting Excellence answers the following questions:
- What tools or methods do leading staffing organizations employ to facilitate easier requisition and identification in the applicant screening process?
- How can companies better manage pre-employment activities and communication with new hires?
- At the college and university level, how can corporations make a presence on campus and attract top talent?
- What are the latest trends (percentage of minority, female and international hires) in recruiting MBAs?
Findings from a series of studies have been packaged together, including over 70 pages of performance metrics and best practices. The following six documents are included in the Research Bundle:
- Developing a High Quality Talent Pool
- Campus Recruiting: Managing University Relations
- Optimizing Recruitment and Requisition Processes
- Accelerating the Pre-Employment Phase for Prospective Hires
- Recruiting Excellence: MBA Recruiting Metrics of Top Companies
- University Recruiting: Key Findings
Research and Consulting firm Best Practices, LLC surveyed leaders on recruiting tactics and best practices they use to save time and resources while allowing them to develop a strong and diverse talent pool.