A compilation of four in-depth studies, this research bundle covers a variety of Internet Branding and E-business topics. Each document is based on primary research with top executives gathered through surveys and/or interviews.
Pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and other health care companies can benefit from insights and performance benchmarks contained in this primary research and recommendations. Marketing and e-business executives can use this information to compare e-business, e-commerce and web portal operations, understand characteristics of successful e-detailing programs, and understand the most effective methods for using the Internet for branding efforts.
Topics covered in this research bundle include:
- E-business Performance, Costs and Benefits
- E-commerce Operations and Performance
- Web Portal Operations and Performance
- E-detailing Activities, Incentives and Budgets
- Tactics to Build Brand Loyalty over the Internet
- Therapeutic-specific Internet Marketing