Non-members: to download a complimentary excerpt of this study, please click here.
This study is designed to better understand the relationship between Quality methodologies and their direct impact on business outcomes. The survey results will assist Quality leaders in developing mechanisms to demonstrate the value of Quality initiatives to organizational stakeholders.
KEY TOPIC AREAS
- Structuring Quality Functions
- Quality Methodologies Employed
- Linking Quality To Business Outcomes
- Evangelizing Quality Across The Organization
- Quality Methodologies Currently Employed
- Change In Quality Methodologies Employed
- Business Measures Used To Assess Quality Program Effectiveness
KEY SAMPLE SLIDE
Sample Slide: Changes In Quality Methodologies
This research was conducted on behalf of one of Best Practices, LLC's Research and Advisory Services (RAS) clients and was based on survey and interviews with 18 companies. Participant titles included vice presidents, directors and managers of quality, operational excellence, six sigma and lean.