Energy; Financial Services; Pharmaceutical; Health Care; Computer Software; High Tech; Automobile; Banking
Chevron; GE Capital; Johnson & Johnson; Microsoft; Saturn; Wells Fargo
Our research identified and adapted the effective and innovative practices that top companies have used to promote group moves, communicate relocation and deployment strategy, and execute redeployment initiatives to achieve the following benefits:
This benchmark study report includes:
- Maintain productivity during corporate reorganization and transition.
- Improve employee satisfaction during and after the move.
- Improve employee performance and retention.
- Reduce costs.
Relocation and Redeployment Planning - Examines the key practices used by benchmark partners to achieve relocation success by creating an integrated relocation/redeployment planning process, designing targeted selling points and incentive packages, and developing processes, policies and procedures to standardize their relocation/redeployment systems.
- An Executive Summary outlining five Key Project Findings.
- Lessons Learned and Top Challenges Matrices identifying benchmark partners' top lessons learned and top challenges in managing corporate relocation and redeployment.
- Detailed Best Practices divided into three sections:
Employee Communications - Findings that show how top companies are developing advanced employee communication systems to proactively address employee issues and concerns during the relocation and redeployment process.
Implementation and Measurement - Best practices for executing relocation and redeployment strategies, maintaining employee productivity and satisfaction, and measuring relocation and redeployment success.