Non-members: Click here to sign-up for a complimentary tour of
"Using a Culture of Quality to Create and Maintain Business Results"
A culture of quality doesn’t spontaneously materialize in a company’s operations. It takes hard work across the whole organization and starts with front-line jobs. This study sheds light on the steps companies have taken to create a quality culture and to make quality an inherent component of every job and business system. It will provide corporate leaders from all kinds of industries insights into how companies have overcome the challenge of creating a quality culture.
· Embedding Quality Into the Business
· Managing Change
· Empowering Front-Line Personnel to Make Quality Decisions
· Incenting the Quality Mindset
· Communicating Quality Goals and Successes
· Effectiveness of methods to ensure quality integration across the front-line
· Frequency of quality-building activities
· Rating of elements used to build a culture of quality
· Effectiveness of methods used to integrate quality across organization
· Ranking of quality-building activities by corporate leaders
SAMPLE BEST PRACTICES
Embed quality into the job goals and performance metrics to keep individuals focused on quality.
Employ visual aids to bring quality into daily view and continuously instill it within the common worker’s mindset.
This research was conducted by Best Practices, LLC through a large Research and Consulting project based on an in-depth survey of 38 companies across 15 different industries, and interviews and site visits with several of the participants.