To keep up with changing industry trends and regulations, bio-pharma and medical device companies are changing their approach to clinical trials, with focus shifting from efficiency to effectiveness. While it is still critical to ensure tightly designed clinical trials to reduce time to market and address multiple indications, increased outsourcing means it is now also critical to ensure tightly monitored clinical trials for quality control.
To assist clinical affairs & regulatory leaders, Best Practices, LLC provides best practices and performance metrics for effective clinical programs. Benchmarked areas include:recruiting high-performing investigators, clinical investigator relationship management systems, communicating the value of clinical trials to potential investigators and bioequivalence process performance measurement.
Specifically, executives use our benchmarking services to:
- Site and patient selection
- Designing and executing trials, pre-clinical through
- Selecting clinical investigators
- Working with regulators
- Clinical trial adherence
- Communicating clinical trial results
- Maintaining clinical data security
- Managing clinical trials given regional difference