The Best Practices Digital Technology Consortium
Established in 2012, The Best Practices Digital Technology Consortium was created to support pharmaceutical, medical device, and other life science leaders in the areas of innovation, creativity, and technology. Our collective experiences with this unique leadership opportunity through years has strengthened the impact of the digital-age technologies. The Consortium provides the opportunity to focus on digital conversion opportunities with peers while receiving guidance from pioneers in our consortium.
Membership in the Digital Consortium supports the collective leadership experiences through the review and application of evidence informed, effective, best practices. Leadership teams and members have enjoyed supportive recommendations and actions supporting digital transformative environments. As leaders across the globe consider the integration of technology, Best Practices is helping to support change, growth, and progress.
What do you get out of this group?
- Peer-to-peer Collaboration/ Planning / Networking.
- Engagement with colleagues and other thought leaders.
- Exposure to emerging digital thought leadership, theory, and practice.
- Access to The Best Practices Database including past research available to members for information, research, and networking.
- Ability to shape and participate in a three part annual research project based on topic selections from the Digital Technology Consortium members.
- Three interactive round-table discussions that review research findings, best practices, and key recommendations
Participation in Best Practices Digital Technology Consortium will be limited. To apply for membership in the Consortium, please contact Todd Wamsley at email@example.com
Take a look. Schedule a quick meeting with our digital technology practice area leaders - or request instant access to some of our newly published research.