Human Resource Leadership - Research & Advisory Services
Labor markets globally are undergoing change driven by the current economic climate, new technologies that connect people around the world and an aging workforce. Alongside shrinking budgets, HR departments face their biggest challenge with a global talent shortage. HR leaders are tasked with ensuring strong talent pipelines and building key leadership competencies through innovative recruitment and development systems.
Research and Advisory Services solutions have supported HR professionals tackle these urgent issues. Let us help you identify benchmarks and best practices for your challenges around recruiting, performance, development, compensation, retention, work-life balance, engagement and corporate social responsibility.
Research and Advisory Services analysts have worked with many HR leaders to improve critical components of their HR strategy and execution, including:
Explore these and other topics with us during a Virtual Presentation of our resources, capabilities and solutions tailored to support your success.
- HR organizational structure, staffing and budget planning
- Strategies for attracting and retaining top talent
- Building effective learning, development and performance systems
- HR administration, compensation and benefits management
- Managing change: culture, globalization, workforce demographics
- Strategies for employee engagement
- Offshoring and globalization strategies
Benefits of a Partnership with Research and Advisory Services
- Decision Support Research to Benchmark Your Function and Learn from Best-in-Class HR Groups
- Access to Strategic Research Projects around HR Excellence
- Unlimited Access to the Best Practice Database for Quick Access to Benchmarks on Talent Recruiting and Retention, Development, Performance Management and Other HR Metrics and Best Practices
- Personal Interaction with Senior Analysts With Years of Experience in Benchmarking HR Strategies and Tactics
- Exclusive Networking Forums for HR Professionals