Access. Intelligence. Excellence
Shared Services - Research & Advisory Services
During times of increased cost pressure, HR functions can greatly benefit from a Shared Services model. Through Shared Services, organizations are able to achieve cost reduction goals as well as improve service quality through better customer alignment. Shared Services groups can have tremendous impact on the bottom line by delivering value and savings back to the business unit.
HR leaders have turned to
Research and Advisory Services to help them design effective HR Shared Services which enabled an improved service delivery, achieved mandated cost reduction goals and demonstrated value to the business.
Research and Advisory Services analysts have worked with many companies to perfect Shared Services models and their impact and provide solutions around:
Explore these and other topics with us during a Virtual Presentation of our resources, capabilities and solutions tailored to support your success.
- Designing effective shared services model
- Optimizing service delivery, impact and value to the business
- Organizational change management
- Key capabilities and activities for HR shared services groups
- Ensuring customer focus through shared services
Benefits of a Partnership with Research and Advisory Services
- Decision Support Research to Benchmark Your Function and Learn from Best-in-Class HR Groups
- Access to Strategic Research Projects around HR and Shared Services Excellence
- Unlimited Access to the Best Practice Database for Quick Access to Benchmarks on Shared Services Other HR Metrics and Best Practices
- Personal Interaction with Senior Analysts With Years of Experience in Benchmarking HR Strategies and Tactics
- Exclusive Networking Forums for HR Professionals
ACCESS AND INTELLIGENCE FOR ACHIEVING WORLD-CLASS EXCELLENCE