To be competitive, manufacturing organizations need to be leaner and faster than ever before. As a result, in addition to process improvement, process automation and supply chain risk management have become critical for effective manufacturing operations management. Cutting-edge manufacturing organizations leverage technology, including social media, along with keen quality control and proactive supply chain management
to ensure a tightly-knit manufacturing process.
Best Practices, LLC
, helps manufacturing executives understand how best-in-class organizations effectively engineer their manufacturing operations to maximize productivity while reducing cost and ensuring business continuity.
Specifically, executives use our benchmarking to uncover organizational gaps and industry / cross-industry best practices to:
- Manage manufacturing operations
- Improve process flow and automation
- Drive process excellence and
- Leverage technology trends
- Manage supply base relationships
- Streamline the supply chain process
- Build crisis management capabilities
- Assess remanufacturing operations
- Optimize health & safety operations