Digital media has dramatically transformed the way organizations reach, engage and interact with customers and stakeholders. As a result, top marketing organizations have moved beyond creating marketing strategies to creating ‘integrated marketing’ strategies that incorporate a multi-channel approach. However, identifying the right marketing mix between digital and traditional media continues to be a challenge. Further, stiff competition in the marketplace means these organizations must seek and adopt innovative tactics to grow market share, while ensuring leaner operations.
Best Practices, LLC helps Marketing leaders successfully manage their marketing function by providing access to industry-specific and cross-industry benchmarks and best practices of top global marketing organizations.
Specifically, executives use our benchmarking services to:
- Access innovative marketing success stories
and lessons learned
- Achieve promotional efficiency
- Adopt an integrated multi-channel approach
- Allocate marketing staffing, budget, roles and responsibilities
- Build customer engagement and loyalty
- Engage in effective product lifecycle management
- Link social media to business outcomes
- Optimize product portfolio and marketing mix
- Prevent brand cannibalization
- Set digital marketing strategy and structure
- Strengthen relationships with thought leaders,
physicians and professional organizations