Access. Intelligence. Excellence
|The Medical Affairs Consortium at Best Practices, LLC is dedicated to providing benchmarking and best practices across critical Medical Affairs functions including: Medical Information/ Communication, Scientific/ Medical Liaisons, Thought Leader Services, Health Outcomes & Data Management and Medical Education. We work on the principle that organizations can achieve superior performance by studying the best business practices, operating tactics and winning strategies of world-class organizations.|
Our goal is to identify the gaps in specific performance and growth prospects. Some of the key areas the consortium explores are:
- What is the optimal structure for Medical Affairs success?
- How do you navigate across an ever-changing regulatory landscape?
- What are the optimal mediums and metrics to demonstrate Medical Affairs value?
- Participate in 3-part research study series on Medical Affairs Excellence
- Access to the Best Practice Database and its wealth of Medical Affairs content
- Virtual briefings and roundtables conducted by Best Practices and including Medical Affairs executives from leading companies
- 3 report deliverables created from the consortium study and shared with members throughout the year
- Customized gap analysis within each report
- Access to Best Practices' research advisors
What is Medical Affairs Consortium?
Like-minded executives and communities of practice, focused on learning and sharing best practices & lessons learned. This will be achieved in conducting online study that will be shaped by challenges and issues faced by the members of the Consortium. Specifically, the key features include:
Research and Insights
- Customized Analysis of how these insights affect your organization moving forward
- Customized Executive summary to provide to your team or to help build the business case for change
- Not only are your insights personalized, all members of the consortium will receive analysis that comprises intelligence from in depth, intensive interviews with key Medical Affairs executives
- Ongoing support from your BP Advisory Team to help you understand how to incorporate the findings.
- The ability to have our team personally advise you and your team to help develop your strategy based on your customized results
- You help create the path of the study.
- Your main issues become our main issues as we look to you for guidance on how we look to find the information important to you
Live and Online Learning Events
- Scheduled learning sessions where you and executives can probe for further insights on the data you receive
- Conveniently scheduled so that you or a member of your team can attend
- Access to leading peer executives from around the world who you can share and learn best practices from
ACCESS AND INTELLIGENCE FOR ACHIEVING WORLD-CLASS EXCELLENCE