Our research & advisory services members:
What is the Medical Affairs Consortium?
The Medical Affairs Consortium service is a unique opportunity for the industry leaders to discuss key challenges, develop action-oriented solutions and uncover recent and future trends in regards to the function and its interactions with other critical functions.
Our seasoned research team establishes Medical Affairs research information from around the healthcare sector. Armed with these critical insights, our client members then embark on a networking and performance improvement conversation utterly unique to the industry.
Medical Affairs Consortium members have the following benefits:
- Receive three customized research deliverables that help them compare their organization to the benchmark class
- Get the chance to participate in three roundtable session to discuss their issues, solutions and best practices with the leaders from peer companies
- Receive three roundtable discussion summaries that combine the lessons learned from these roundtable sessions
Formed in 2012, the Medical Affairs Consortium:
Has engaged nearly one hundred leading biopharma and medical device executives in benchmarking research to accelerated knowledge exchange
- Has hosted seventh roundtable meetings and research deliverables composed of action-oriented insights from industry leaders
- Has developed sixteen members from top biopharmaceutical companies