The medical device industry sits at a crossroads. The industry has grown dramatically in recent years because of increasing demand for modern medical equipment. Yet, rising cost pressures and regulatory concerns make it challenging for many companies to survive in the competitive market.
Best Practices, LLC
helps executives at medical device companies succeed during these difficult times. We work with our clients to create winning strategies across key areas such as: clinical operations / clinical trials; medical affairs
; new product development and launch; quality, compliance & regulatory; brand management and product leadership; sales leadership; competitive and business intelligence; market research, analytics and forecasting.
Specifically, executives use our benchmarking services to uncover organizational gaps and industry / cross-industry benchmarks in areas such as:
- Strategy / structure / leadership
- Cost / investment / business economics
- Staffing /skills/ talent / sourcing
- Services / activities / impact analysis
- Technology / innovation / future trends
- Quality (cycle times, yields, productivity…)
- Best practice insights and process excellence
- Analogs, launch planning and lifecycle management