The pharmaceutical industry has undergone a dramatic transformation with increased globalization, tighter regulations and a depressed economy. Navigating this dynamic environment becomes even more difficult when factoring the sheer number of mergers, acquisitions, alliances and partnerships. Top pharmaceutical organizations actively look to reconfigure and realign strategy, structure, staffing and spend to drive success.
Best Practices, LLC
, helps executives tackle these challenges through its consultative benchmarking processes across key areas such as: clinical operations / clinical trials, medical affairs
, new product development, product launch, quality, compliance and regulatory, brand management and product leadership, sales leadership, competitive and business intelligence, market research, analytics and forecasting.
Specifically, executives use our benchmarking services to uncover organizational gaps and industry / cross-industry benchmarks across branded and generic drug manufacturers:
- Strategy / structure / leadership
- Cost / investment / business economics
- Staffing /skills/ talent / sourcing
- Services / activities / impact analysis
- Technology / innovation / future trends
- Quality (cycle times, yields, productivity…)
- Best practice insights and process excellence
- Analogs, launch planning and lifecycle management