Access. Intelligence. Excellence
Sales Training - Research & Advisory Services
Though effective sales training is a valuable investment, it is being cut back out of economic necessity. Given this reality and the fluctuation of company needs and competitive pressures, training roles and responsibilities, resources, contents and evaluation are likewise changing. Currently, companies spend 41 hours on training per sales representative per year.
Figuring out which training strategies deliver the most return on your investment is critical. The
Research and Advisory Services team can help you do just that.
Research and Advisory Services analysts have worked with many companies to perfect sales training and development strategies and implement training programs that make top performers. Our expertise spans all critical areas of sales force training:
Explore these and other topics with us during a Virtual Presentation of our resources, capabilities and solutions tailored to support your success.
- Strategies for new and existing staff
- Sales training investment
- Roles and responsibilities of sales reps and managers
- Reward & incentive systems
- Trainer span of control
- Performance measurement
- Content delivery effectiveness
- Training a global sales force
- Trends in outsourcing
Benefits of a Partnership with Research and Advisory Services
- Decision Support Research to Benchmark Your Function and Learn from Best-in-Class Sales Groups
- Access to Strategic Research Projects around Sales Excellence
- Unlimited Access to the Best Practice Database for Quick Access to Key Sales Communication Best Practices and Other Relevant Sales Management Topics
- Personal Interaction with Senior Analysts With Years of Experience in Benchmarking Sales Management
- Exclusive Networking Forums for Sales and Marketing Professionals
ACCESS AND INTELLIGENCE FOR ACHIEVING WORLD-CLASS EXCELLENCE