Faced with the dual pressures of price and performance, supply chain leaders are focusing on innovation as the way forward. From harnessing the power of ‘big data’ and focusing on supply chain visibility to implementing cutting-edge technology solutions and strengthening the supply base by adopting a partner-based approach to suppliers, leading companies are increasingly identifying new avenues for innovation within the supply chain. Executives are therefore, challenged to support innovation while preventing re-invention of the wheel.
To assist supply chain leaders, Best Practices, LLC provides best practices, lessons learned, performance metrics and case studies to across key areas such as: delivery performance, cycle time, inventory and cash management, supply chain cost.
Specifically, executives use our benchmarking services to:
- Strategies and tools for forecasting, procurement
and inventory management
- Flexible supply chain management
- Supplier selection and diversity
- Supply chain productivity, Lean and process
- Managing the global supply chain
- Order processing
- Warehousing and materials management
- Sustainability and green supply chains
- Quality, compliance, health & safety