Access. Intelligence. Excellence
Technology & Communications - Research & Consulting
Technology and communications companies currently face one of the most exciting but turbulent times in recent memory. Companies that thrive over the coming years will be those that make sense of the recent changes transforming their industries, define winning business models suited to the ever-changing competitive environment, and constantly learn from competitor mistakes as well as triumphs.
Our Technology and Communication researchers and analysts can help you identify winning practices in other companies to use as input into your problem-solving process. Learning from past successes and emulating efficient practices to impact your bottom line. Our Benchmarking for Best Practices service is unique in how it is totally customized to individual client's needs.
Best Practice Methodology
Using our proprietary Best Practice Blueprints for Excellence methodology, Best Practices' analysts first help our clients assess their existing processes and performance systems. Following the completion of internal practice collection, Best Practices, LLC and the client team members confer to prioritize the issues and areas that will have greatest economic and operational benefit. An action plan is then developed and used to guide the benchmarking project.
Examined customer satisfaction and retention through differentiated service levels for a major U.S. wireless provider. The research examined how forty companies ensure satisfaction of their high-value customers.
Conducted survey for leading networking company on human capital strategy, human resources strategy development and service delivery models with the involvement of 20 other companies crossing industries.
- Studied the customer and employee satisfaction survey processes of fourteen high-performing companies for a major telecom equipment manufacturer.
- Conducted a study for a major telecom equipment manufacturer of how executive team members, including the Chief Executive Officer, communicate within their corporations. The research examined best practices within thirteen partner companies.
- Researched how IT and people systems are used to improve knowledge exchange for a major telecom equipment manufacturer. Seven partner companies were included in the study.
- Conducted a benchmarking survey for a world leader in hardware, software and semiconductors to identify sales and marketing trends in the pharmaceutical industry, and, specifically where companies are in their deployment of these solutions.
- Led an extensive operational research and executive interviews for a major U.S. wireless provider to profile the wholesaling strategies of a diverse group of world-class organizations. The study included two site visits, thirteen executive interviews with benchmark partners and operational research examining more than forty-five companies in more than ten industries.
- Conducted a benchmarking study about after sales support for a major telecom equipment manufacturer.
- Examined how several world class companies design and publish marketing materials for a major U.S. wireless provider.
- Conducted a benchmarking study for a global retail and financial electronics manufacturer with sixteen companies from cross industries about the structure and performance management of their software procurement organizations.
- Studied delivery costs and service levels of IT vendors for a top semiconductor chip maker. The study included eight benchmarking partners.
- Conducted benchmarking survey for a European telecom leader on wholesale carrier operations. Thirteen telecom companies reported on how they operate their Wholesale Carrier Services Divisions.
- Performed a multi-industry benchmark study on financial performance measurements across an elite group of companies for a large U.S. cable provider. Interviewed twenty companies to capture best practices about their companies financial
- Conducted a Six Sigma study for a major telecom equipment manufacturer.
||Executive Director, Research and Business Operations
Phone: (919) 767- 9164
ACCESS AND INTELLIGENCE FOR ACHIEVING WORLD-CLASS EXCELLENCE