Financial Services Forum
The Global Benchmarking Council's Financial Services Forum is a research and networking program that drives direct benchmarking among executives from the world’s top financial institutions. Members benchmark contact center strategies, processes, metrics, and other issues of critical importance within the guidelines for necessary regulatory oversight including:
Listed below are the service features included in the Financial Services Forum:
- Contact center service delivery models, structures and performance.
- Aligning service organizational models with growth strategies.
- Managing contact center staffing, volume and span of control.
- Capturing, measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Cross-selling and upselling in the service environment.
Want to know who you will be interacting with to conduct financial services research, participate in Financial Services Forum meetings, or receive assistance with networking opportunities? Here we are in full color...
- Annual Member Benchmark Study
A members-only benchmark study on contact center processes, practices and metrics that is updated each year. Learn more about the Annual Member Study.
- Individual Custom Research ("Rapid Benchmark")
Each member receives one custom research through an Internet Benchmarking Exchange survey to gather a broad base of information, followed by two to three in-depth interviews for a deep, focused perspective. Learn more about Rapid Benchmark research.
- Face-to-Face Member Roundtables
Members of the Financial Services Forum meet regularly for a private exchange of financial services information and to review the group’s Community-of-Practice research initiatives. Members also receive summary reports from all member meetings. View details on Financial Services Forum member meetings.
- Access to Financial Services and Other Cross-Industry, Cross-Functional Executives
Access to an on-line member directory enables members to call on each other during the year to discuss challenges, exchange best practices, and obtain implementation insights. View member companies. Learn how members conduct their own knowledge exchanges during the year.
- Knowledge Sharing Across Industries and Functions at Global Benchmarking Council Conferences
Attendance at Global Benchmarking Council conferences during the year. Members receive summary reports and speaker presentations from all Global Benchmarking Council conferences. Learn more about Global Benchmarking Council conferences. View the conference schedule and past conferences.
- Access to All Best Practices, LLC Research through the Best Practice Database
Members have access all the Best Practice Database, an online repository of all research conducted by Best Practices, LLC. Representing $25 million in best practice benchmarking research from hundreds of top companies in every industry and across every business function, the Best Practice Database enables you to maximize revenue, enhance productivity and optimize costs! Explore the Best Practice Database.
- Benchmarking Study Participation
Financial Services Forum members may participate in benchmarking studies conducted on behalf of other Best Practices, LLC clients free of charge. Learn more about study participation.
- Discounts on Published Benchmarking Reports
Members receive a special 10% discount on all published benchmarking reports offered by Best Practices, LLC. Explore our reports.