Access. Intelligence. Excellence
September 2013 Research Alert
This month we added six new studies to the Best Practice Database, the research repository for Best Practices, LLC. Three of the new studies deal with enhancing call center operations; two examine the current state of affairs for building a medical affairs capability in India and the last study provides insights around creation of a career pathway in managed markets. The call center studies provide metrics and insights around key operational issues such as activities, complaint management and technology. The medical affairs studies contain benchmarks and narratives that reflect current medical affairs capabilities in Indian pharmaceutical companies. The last study presents an snapshot of how pharma organizations are attempting to build career pathways for the managed markets function.
The new Best Practices, LLC studies listed below under Newly Added Research explore how leading companies have made their operations more effective across these different areas.
If you would like to receive this monthly alert, sign-up here.
Newly Added Research
Click here to view abstracts for any of these new titles or paste the following link into your browser: http://www3.best-in-class.com/de2041.htm
Best Practice Database Documents
- Building Best-in-Class Medical Affairs Capabilities in India - Structure and Challenges in Emerging Markets (ID 5261)
- Building a World Class Call Center: Structure, Activities and Operations (ID 5263)
- Building Best-in-Class Medical Affairs Capabilities in India - Budget and Staffing Trends in Emerging Markets (ID 5266)
- Building a World Class Call Center: Complaint Management and Performance Metrics (ID 5264)
- Best Practices in Refining Managed Markets Career Pathways (ID 5267)
- Building a World Class Call Center: Technology Use and Future Trends (ID 5265)
To view and participate in our current research studies, click or paste the following URL into your browser: http://www3.best-in-class.com/de382.htm to access the "Benchmark Studies" page. You can also access the studies below.
- Study Title: Beyond BRIC: Mapping Pharma's Current and Future Emerging Market Frontier
Link to the Survey: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1200742/Beyond-BRIC-Mapping-Pharma-s-Current-and-Future-Emerging-Market-Frontier
Objective: To identify current and recent trends relative to bio-pharmaceutical industry expansion into Emerging Markets. The research will identify the level of interest in regions beyond BRIC, successful strategies for entering these markets, investment levels by region, future growth prospects, and factors that affect decisions while entering Emerging Markets.
- Study Title: Best Practices in Portfolio Management and Strategy
Link to the Survey: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/963510/Best-Practices-in-Portfolio-Management-and-Strategy
Objective: To deliver future sustainable growth an appropriate balance between portfolio of discovery, development and marketed products is critical. But with changing industry structure, reduced business growth rates and shrinking pipelines, the significance of portfolio management has significantly increased in the pharmaceutical industry.
ACCESS AND INTELLIGENCE FOR ACHIEVING WORLD-CLASS EXCELLENCE