Key Opinion Leaders: Engaging & Leveraging Critical Influencers Long-Term
Join us for a Webinar on:
Thursday, October 18, 2012
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
Based on recent research by Best Practices, LLC, this webcast will highlight critical benchmarks and exclusive insights detailing how KOL managers across Medical and Clinical Affairs as well as Commercial Operations build and maintain relationships with regional and global thought leaders while remaining transparent and compliant.
Learn how to advance your company's KOL management by:
- Creating transparent and compliant KOL relationships under the Sunshine Act, new regulations and industry pressures
- Understanding the changing needs of top KOLs and payers, a new KOL in today’s industry
- Engaging 'new' Opinion Leaders and understanding their role in the new healthcare environment
- Leveraging regional and global KOLs to stay ahead of industry globalization
- Developing effective collaboration between commercial and medical departments
- Constructing a strategic KOL plan to align with the product lifecycle
|Speaker: Cameron Tew|
Executive Director of Research
Cameron Tew joined Best Practices, LLC, in early 2004, bringing a wealth of experience in research, analysis, field interviews and management/project leadership from 14 years in the media industry.
Cameron works directly with clients on existing initiatives and also contributes to the development of new services to help biopharmaceutical and medical device companies improve their commercial operations.
Cameron has delivered industry presentations on a breadth of topics including new product planning, product launch, competitive intelligence, Medical Affairs, Medical Science Liaisons, sales communication and talent management.
He has been published and quoted in various industry and technology publications including Med Ad News, Pharma Voice, Pharma Focus, First Word Reports, Product Management Today, Pharmaceutical Technology and Innovations in Pharma Technology.
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer