March 2013 Research Alert
This month we added three new studies to the Best Practice Database. All of the new studies focus on efficiencies that come with using a franchise approach to manage multiple products in the same therapeutic area. These studies probe effective approaches to leveraging and pooling launch and promotional resources, employing efficient digital marketing technologies (for recently launched products), and applying other innovative sales and promotional approaches to support integrated product portfolios or franchises.
The new Best Practices, LLC studies listed below under Newly Added Research explore how leading companies have made their operations more effective across these different areas.
If you are not a member of the Best Practice Database but would still like to receive a monthly Research Alert via email, just sign-up here.
Newly Added Research
Note that study report and document purchases can be credited toward a membership in the Best Practice Database (http://www.bestpracticedatabase.com/), where our latest research as well as hundreds of additional concise research documents and presentations can be accessed on-demand.
Best Practice Database Documents
- Using a Franchise Approach to Manage Multiple Products: Adjusting Sales Force Size and Training to Lower Costs (ID 5241)
- Using a Franchise Approach to Manage Multiple Products: Gaining Efficiencies and Boosting Productivity Levels (ID 5243)
- Using a Franchise Approach to Manage Multiple Products: Enhancing Sales Force Effectiveness and Corporate Reputation (ID 5242)
To view and participate in our current research studies, click or paste the following URL into your browser: http://www3.best-in-class.com/de382.htm to access the "Benchmark Studies" page. You can also access the studies below.
- Study Title: Pharmaceutical New Product Planning Excellence: Structure & Activities that Drive Profitability & Growth
Link to the Survey: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1168398/Pharmaceutical-New-Product-Planning-Excellence-Structure-Activities-that-Drive-Profitability-Growth
Study Overview: This study examines the role and impact of the New Product Planning function on product commercialization. The research results will examine the structure, activities and resources of New Product Planning groups.
- Study Title: Transforming Multi-Channel Marketing: Demonstrating Value through Digital Marketing Metrics, Structure & Strategy
Link to the Survey: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1163182/transforming-multi-channel-marketing
Study Overview: This study examines how organizations utilize Digital Marketing metrics and ROI to impact the organization's bottom line and effectively demonstrate the value of their Digital Marketing function.
- Study Title: Consumer Marketing Research Innovation: Assessing New Tools Technologies and Approaches to Understand and Communicate with Customers
Link to the Survey: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1172894/Consumer-Marketing-Research-Innovation
Study Overview: This study probes current and evolving innovative approaches for consumer marketing research and marketing communications across different industry sectors.