February 2007 Research Alert
This February we've published studies to the Database on: customer satisfaction, virtual teams, global scientific publication strategy, and the ROI for Quality initiatives. To see our research pipeline, please see the list of Upcoming Research and Current Benchmark Studies below.
To receive this monthly alert via email, sign up here. For other new research prior to February, see New Research in the Best Practice Database.
Newly Added Research
Click on the link above or paste http://www.best-in-class.com/de391.htm into your browser to view abstracts for any of these new titles. If you are not a member of the Database now, note that all purchases of research can be credited either to a larger report or to a membership in the Best Practice Database within 30 days.
- Driving Brand Success Through Global Publications Strategy (4928)
- Measuring the Call Center Customer Experience (4941)
- Building High-Performance Teams in Global Virtual Environments (4943)
- Measuring and Demonstrating The Value Of Quality Initiatives In Fortune 500 Companies (4944)
- Impact of Medicare Part D on Long Term Care Contracting Strategies (Publishing)
- Data and Proprietary Information Security (Publishing)
- Corporate Library Services (Publishing)
- Records and Information Management (Publishing)
- Forms Management and Design (Publishing)
- Global Mobility: Keys to Domestic Program Success (Publishing)
- Worker's Compensation Excellence (Analysis)
- HR Services Excellence (Analysis)
Below are the current benchmarking surveys. Please click on the link or paste the following URL in your browser: http://www.best-in-class.com/de382.htm to access and take any of our current research studies below. In addition to the studies, surveys on the topics of inventory management as well as developing performance metrics for Quality initiatives and will be launched during February, so check back in a week or two if you would like to take part in those studies.
- Integrating Quality and Business Systems for High Performance February 9
- Enabling & Managing Innovative Environments in Organizations February 24