Access. Intelligence. Excellence
|June 2012 Research Alert
This month we've added five new studies to the Best Practice Database. Three of the five new studies deal with critical operational areas affecting the Crisis Management/Business Continuity function. The remaining two studies examine elements that play pivotal roles in ensuring an effective commercial onboarding process for new employees.
A new report was also published that presents staffing and performance benchmarks for the regulatory affairs function in medical device organizations. The new Best Practices, LLC studies listed below under Newly Added Research explore how leading companies have made their operations more effective across these different areas.
If you would like to receive this monthly alert, sign-up here.
Newly Added Research
Click here to view abstracts for any of these new titles or paste the following link into your browser: http://www.best-in-class.com/de1716.htm
Best Practice Database Documents
- Crisis Management & Business Continuity Excellence: Assessing Structure, Training and Risk for Biopharma Manufacturing and Supply Chain Operations (ID 5204)
- Commercial Onboarding Excellence: Key Objectives, Measuring Success, and Influencing Retention (ID 5207)
- Crisis Management & Business Continuity Excellence: Planning, Communication, and Risk Mitigation for Biopharma Manufacturing (ID 5205)
- Commercial Onboarding Excellence: Program Structure, Elements, and Venues (ID 5206)
- Crisis Management & Business Continuity Excellence: Supply Chain Operations and Creating a Business Resiliency Framework for Biopharma Manufacturing (ID 5209)
- Regulatory Affairs Excellence: Staffing and Performance in Medical Device Companies (POP-240)
The following is a list of study topics.
- Resource Benchmarks for U.S. Pharmaceutical/Medical Device Sales Support
- Public Affairs and Public Policy Staffing in the U.S. Marketplace for Biopharmaceutical and Medical Device Companies
- State Government Affairs Excellence: Resourcing and Staffing Best Practices in the Life Sciences
ACCESS AND INTELLIGENCE FOR ACHIEVING WORLD-CLASS EXCELLENCE