Access. Intelligence. Excellence
December 2013 Research Alert
This month we added six new studies to the Best Practice Database, the research repository for Best Practices, LLC. Three of the new studies deal with various operational aspects of over-the-counter (OTC) call centers, such as structure, complaint management and technology. Three other studies are conference presentations by Chris Bogan, Best Practices, LLC's chief executive, that deal with various aspects of competitive intelligence and that function's role in improving an organization's operations.
The new Best Practices, LLC studies listed below under Newly Added Research explore how leading companies have made their operations more effective across these different areas.
If you would like to receive this monthly alert, sign-up here.
Newly Added Research
Click here to view abstracts for any of these new titles or paste the following link into your browser: http://www3.best-in-class.com/de2106.htm
Best Practice Database Documents
- Rightsizing your Organization across Changing Global Markets, Therapeutic Areas and Lifecycles (ID 5283)
- How Competitive & Business Intelligence can Survive and Thrive in Turbulent Times (ID 5284)
- Evolution or Extinction: Changing Bio-Pharma & Device Business Models Challenge our Existing Intelligence Systems (5286)
- Building a World-Class OTC Call Center: Structure, Activities & Operations (ID 5280)
- Building a World-Class OTC Call Center: Complaint Management and Performance Metrics (ID 5281)
- Building a World-Class OTC Call Center: Technology Use & Future Trends (ID 5282)
To view and participate in our current research studies, click or paste the following URL into your browser: http://www3.best-in-class.com/de382.htm to access the "Benchmark Studies" page. You can also access the studies below.
- Study Title: Marketing and Pharmaceutical Product Launch
ACCESS AND INTELLIGENCE FOR ACHIEVING WORLD-CLASS EXCELLENCE