Access. Intelligence. Excellence
|March 2012 Research Alert
This month we've added five new studies to the Best Practice Database. Three of the five new studies deal with staff and spend benchmarks for the Regulatory Affairs function at medical device organizations, one study examines resources and training approaches for market research training and development groups and the last document explores internal communications involving middle management.
A new report was also published in March that reviews the medical device sector's current approach to conducting clinical trials in emerging areas of the world, in particular the use of outsourcing. The six new Best Practices, LLC studies listed below under Newly Added Research explore how leading companies have made their operations more effective across these different areas.
If you are not a member of the Best Practice Database but would still like to receive a monthly Research Alert via email, just sign-up here.
Newly Added Research
Note that study report and document purchases can be credited toward a membership in the Best Practice Database (http://www.bestpracticedatabase.com/), where our latest research as well as hundreds of additional concise research documents and presentations can be accessed on-demand.
Best Practice Database Documents
- Internal Communications Excellence: Engaging Middle Management to Align with Senior Leadership and Energize the Front Line (ID 5194)
- Regulatory Affairs Excellence: U.S. & Global Staff and Spend Benchmarks by Submission Type for Medical Device Companies (ID 5199)
- Market Research Training and Development Excellence: Resource Ratios, Core Skills, and Training Approaches for High-Performing Market Research Groups (ID 5192)
- Regulatory Affairs Excellence: Structure and Roles in Medical Device Companies (ID 5200)
- Regulatory Affairs Excellence: Resource Benchmarks and Staffing Trends for Medical Device Companies (ID 5201)
- Clinical Affairs Excellence: Benchmarking Clinical Trial Strategies to Ensure Medical Device Success in a Global Marketplace (POP-238)
To view and participate in our current research studies, click or paste the following URL into your browser: http://www.best-in-class.com/de382.htm to access the "Benchmark Studies" page. The following is a list of study topics.
- Resource Benchmarks for U.S. Pharmaceutical/Medical Device Sales Support
- Public Affairs and Public Policy Staffing in the U.S. Marketplace for Biopharmaceutical and Medical Device Companies
- State Government Affairs Excellence: Resourcing and Staffing Best Practices in the Life Sciences
- Marketing Services Excellence: Driving Costs Down & Effectiveness Up
- Using Outsourced Personnel and Automation to Maximize Market Research Efficiency
ACCESS AND INTELLIGENCE FOR ACHIEVING WORLD-CLASS EXCELLENCE