Access. Intelligence. Excellence
February 2012 Research Alert
This month we've added seven new studies to the Best Practice Database. Three of the seven new studies examine how organizations approach clinical activities in emerging markets (two of the studies present the medical device segment and one is the pharma segment), one study reviews the resource levels and activities scope for medical device marketing groups, one study identifies organizational structures, roles, processes and mechanisms that biopharmaceutical companies have in place to promote and enable innovation and excellence in customer marketing and the last two studies deal with lifecycle management, including detailed metrics on effectiveness and ROI for a range of key lifecycle strategies utilized by the pharmaceutical industry.
The seven new Best Practices, LLC studies listed below under Newly Added Research explore how leading companies have made their operations more effective across these different areas.
If you are not a member of the Best Practice Database but would still like to receive a monthly Research Alert via email, just sign-up here.
Newly Added Research
Note that study report and document purchases can be credited toward a membership in the Best Practice Database (http://www.bestpracticedatabase.com/), where our latest research as well as hundreds of additional concise research documents and presentations can be accessed on-demand.
Best Practice Database Documents
- Clinical Affairs Excellence: Benchmarking Clinical Budgets and Staffing for Medical Device Success in the Global Marketplace (ID 5184)
- Medical Device Marketing Excellence: Optimizing Group Structure and Operations (ID 5182)
- Clinical Affairs Excellence: Benchmarking Clinical Roles and Trends for Medical Device Success in the Global Marketplace (ID 5185)
- Best Practices in Advancing Customer Marketing: Innovations in Engaging and Communicating with Health Care Providers, Patients, Payers and KOLs (ID 5183)
- Clinical Affairs Excellence: Benchmarking Clinical Budgets and Staffing for Pharmaceutical Success in the Global Marketplace (ID 5190)
- Lifecycle Management Excellence: Mature Brand Organizations and High-Performing Strategies (ID 5188)
- Lifecycle Management Excellence: Effectiveness and ROI of Lifecycle Strategies (ID 5189)
To view and participate in our current research studies, click or paste the following URL into your browser: http://www.best-in-class.com/de382.htm to access the "Benchmark Studies" page. The following is a list of study topics.
- Optimizing Key Opinion Leader Management
- Resource Benchmarks for U.S. Pharmaceutical/Medical Device Sales Support
- Public Affairs and Public Policy Staffing in the U.S. Marketplace for Biopharmaceutical and Medical Device Companies
- State Government Affairs Excellence: Resourcing and Staffing Best Practices in the Life Sciences
ACCESS AND INTELLIGENCE FOR ACHIEVING WORLD-CLASS EXCELLENCE