Access. Intelligence. Excellence
January 2008 Research Alert
Just in the nick of time - it's our new research for January. New Research this month includes timely studies with operational insights on vital groups such as internal consulting, brand team and early-stage commercialization. The studies feature new research with lessons from leading companies on the value of internal consulting groups, structures and functions of effective early-stage commercialization groups and winning brand team management practices. The three new Best Practices, LLC studies listed below under Newly Added Research explore how leading companies have made their operations more effective across these different areas. Opportunities to participate in current research are also listed below.
If you are not a member of the Best Practice Database but would still like to receive a monthly Research Alert via email, just sign-up here.
Newly Added Research
Note that study report and document purchases can be credited toward a membership in the Best Practice Database (http://www.bestpracticedatabase.com/), where our latest research as well as hundreds of additional concise research documents and presentations can be accessed on-demand.
Best Practice Database Documents
- Best Practices for Valuing Internal Consulting Organizations (ID 5019)
- Pharmaceutical Early-Stage Commercialization: Structure & Functions that Lead to Success (ID 5020)
- Winning Brand Team Management: Best Practices in Leadership, Work Practices, Structure and Performance Management (SM-177)
The following is a list of study topics with respective participation closing dates.
- Assessing the Performance of Account Executives for Managed Markets Accounts (Feb. 12)
- Achieving Sales Force Management and Distribution Excellence (Feb. 15)
- Effective Practices in Recruitment for Promotional Education Programs (Feb. 5)
- Update: Roles, Resourcing and Management of Field-Based Medical Specialists
ACCESS AND INTELLIGENCE FOR ACHIEVING WORLD-CLASS EXCELLENCE