Five Areas for Adapting the Role of your Medical Science Liaisons
Join us for a Webinar on:
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
03:00 PM - 04:00 PM EST
"Five Areas for Adapting the Role of Your Medical Science Liaisons" pulls together quantitative and qualitative insights from this recent primary research and previous benchmarking studies to provide strategic guidance for deploying MSLs for maximum impact now and in the future.
Expect to learn:
- Key customer groups MSLs should target for the highest return on investment
- How MSLs can add value to expanded customer groups, such as clinical investigators and government thought leaders
- Alignment of MSLs with company objectives to increase worth inside the company
- Impact of the Sunshine Act on MSL interactions with physicians in hospitals
- Preparation for a forward-looking MSL strategy with further access restrictions
|Speaker: Cameron Tew|
Executive Director of Research
Cameron Tew joined Best Practices, LLC, in early 2004, bringing a wealth of experience in research, analysis, field interviews and management/project leadership from 14 years in the media industry. Mr. Tew is responsible for developing and maintaining advisory services for Best Practices. In this role, he works directly with clients on existing initiatives and also contributes to the development of new services to help biopharmaceutical and medical device companies improve their commercial operations.
Mr. Tew has delivered industry presentations on a breadth of topics including new product planning, product launch, competitive intelligence, Medical Affairs, Medical Science Liaisons, sales communication and talent management. He has been published and quoted in various industry and technology publications including Med Ad News, Pharma Voice, Pharma Focus, First Word Reports, Product Management Today, Pharmaceutical Technology and Innovations in Pharma Technology.
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer