44 Biopharma Leaders: Global Analytics and Insights Strategies to Maximize Success
CHAPEL HILL, N.C.,Nov. 18, 2022/PRNewswire/ -- Our research indicates that only 30% of Analytics and Insights (A&I) teams provide specific, strategic recommendations after interpreting data. How does your internal A&I function compare to leading biopharma competitors?
A recent Best Practices’ study titled “Maximizing the Impact of US and Global Analytics and Insights Teams across the Biopharma Organization” examines how industry leaders enhance their support with internal stakeholders through strategic consultations, focused resources, optimized analytic capabilities, and promoting innovation.
Key topics included in this 102-page research:
- Core responsibilities and clients supported by US and Global A&I teams
- Valuable strategic practices, skills and expertise areas
- High-value analytics, methodologies, platforms and outsourcing approaches used by US and Global A&I teams
- Streamlining market research via analytics
- Internal branding programs
- Innovation centers of excellence: Usage, staffing, services and alignment
- Top A&I obstacles, mistakes and lessons
- Innovative pilots, design thinking and patient engagement
- A&I support during COVID-19 and beyond
This study engaged 44 leaders from 38 biopharma organizations via a benchmark survey. Data is segmented by US vs. Global (Ex-US) companies and mid vs. large pharma companies. Over 85% of research participants serve at the director level or above.
Learn how to maximize the strategic brand support provided by your A&I group to both US and Global teams by downloading a complimentary report summary at https://www.best-in-class.com/rw157.htm.
ABOUT BEST PRACTICES, LLC
Best Practices, LLC is a leading benchmarking, consulting and advisory services firm serving biopharmaceutical and medical device companies worldwide. Best Practices, LLC's clients include all the top 10 and 48 of the top 50 global healthcare companies. The firm conducts primary research and consulting using its comprehensive proprietary benchmarking tools and analysis. The operational insights, findings and analysis form the basis for our Benchmarking Reports, databases and advisory services to support executives in commercial and R&D operations.