Access. Intelligence. Excellence
July 2012 Research Alert
This month we've added four new studies to the Best Practice Database. Two of the four new studies deal with key issues surrounding outsourcing the Market Research function. Another new study examines how leading organizations introduce a company's technology and its culture during the onboarding process for new commercial employees. The last new study explores the deployment, training and integration of iPads into pharma sales and managed markets groups.
A new report was also published that presents best practices in crisis management and business continuity for biopharm manufacturing and supply chain operations. The new Best Practices, LLC studies listed below under Newly Added Research explore how leading companies have made their operations more effective across these different areas.
If you would like to receive this monthly alert, sign-up here.
Newly Added Research
Click here to view abstracts for any of these new titles or paste the following link into your browser: http://www.best-in-class.com/de1740.htm
Best Practice Database Documents
- Commercial Onboarding Excellence: Introducing a Company's Technology and its Culture (ID 5208)
- Market Research Outsourcing: Utilizing External Staff and Contractor Selection & Management (ID 5210)
- iPad Utilization in Pharma: Deployment, Training, and Integration for Sales & Managed Markets Teams (ID 5212)
- Market Research Outsourcing: Assessing the Value of Outsourcing and Implementing Automation (ID 5211)
- Best Practices in Crisis Management & Business Continuity for Biopharm Manufacturing and Supply Chain Operations (POP-244)
The following is a list of study topics.
- Resource Benchmarks for U.S. Pharmaceutical/Medical Device Sales Support
- Public Affairs and Public Policy Staffing in the U.S. Marketplace for Biopharmaceutical and Medical Device Companies
- State Government Affairs Excellence: Resourcing and Staffing Best Practices in the Life Sciences
ACCESS AND INTELLIGENCE FOR ACHIEVING WORLD-CLASS EXCELLENCE