August 2013 Research Alert
This month we added five new studies to the Best Practice Database, the research repository for Best Practices, LLC. Four of the new studies deal with the market research function and the remaining study presents insights and metrics around digital marketing. Two of the market research studies deal with innovative approaches to 11 key market research tools such as concept testing and segmentation; the remaining two market research studies look at challenges facing the role and trends in communicating with consumers. The digital marketing study reviews how to navigate the risk landscape and effective structures for enhancing the effectiveness of that function.
The new Best Practices, LLC studies listed below under Newly Added Research explore how leading companies have made their operations more effective across these different areas.
If you are not a member of the Best Practice Database but would still like to receive a monthly Research Alert via email, just sign-up here.
Newly Added Research
Note that study report and document purchases can be credited toward a membership in the Best Practice Database (http://www.bestpracticedatabase.com/), where our latest research as well as hundreds of additional concise research documents and presentations can be accessed on-demand.
Best Practice Database Documents
- Consumer Marketing Research Innovation: Assessing New Approaches to Concept Testing, Brand Research, Positioning, DTC, Target Product Profile and Tactic Testing (ID 5260)
- Digital Marketing Excellence: Mitigating Regulatory Risk and Optimizing Group Structure (ID 5262)
- Consumer Marketing Research Innovation: Program Effectiveness and Obstacles, DTC Hurdles and Lessons Learned (ID 5257)
- Consumer Marketing Research Innovation: Communication Tactics and Trends for Reaching Consumers (ID 5258)
- Consumer Marketing Research Innovation: Assessing New Approaches to Patient Flow Mapping, Segmentation, Forecasting, Customer Insights and Brand Awareness (ID 5259)
To view and participate in our current research studies, click or paste the following URL into your browser: http://www3.best-in-class.com/de382.htm to access the "Benchmark Studies" page. You can also access the studies below.
- Study Title: Benchmarking the Competitive Intelligence Function in Biopharmaceutical Organizations
Link to the Survey: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1324361/CI-Excellence
Objective: This new benchmarking survey is designed to provide Competitive Intelligence leaders and practitioners with data and insights that they can use to assess their operations and improve CI performance. Study results will identify best practices for delivering real value to key customers, highest value CI activities and sources, effectiveness of social media sources for CI, staffing and budget levels, use of third party vendors and more.
- Study Title: Beyond BRIC: Mapping Pharma's Current and Future Emerging Market Frontier
Link to the Survey: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1200742/Beyond-BRIC-Mapping-Pharma-s-Current-and-Future-Emerging-Market-Frontier
Objective: To identify current and recent trends relative to bio-pharmaceutical industry expansion into Emerging Markets. The research will identify the level of interest in regions beyond BRIC, successful strategies for entering these markets, investment levels by region, future growth prospects, and factors that affect decisions while entering Emerging Markets.
- Study Title: Best Practices in Portfolio Management and Strategy
Link to the Survey: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/963510/Best-Practices-in-Portfolio-Management-and-Strategy
Objective: To deliver future sustainable growth an appropriate balance between portfolio of discovery, development and marketed products is critical. But with changing industry structure, reduced business growth rates and shrinking pipelines, the significance of portfolio management has significantly increased in the pharmaceutical industry.