Global Benchmarking Council Research & Advisory Service
Global Benchmarking Council is a research, networking & advisory service that drives direct benchmarking among executives from the world’s top companies. Members benchmark quality and performance excellence strategies, processes, metrics, and other issues of critical importance, including:
- Deployment of Six Sigma, lean and other business performance and process improvement tools, especially in non-manufacturing environments.
- Tactics for overcoming resistance to large-scale change initiatives.
- Managing quality programs for results.
- Building infrastructure to sustain excellence, including governance structures, management processes and resource support.
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining world-class quality management systems.
Listed below are the service features included in the GBC Membership:
- Individual Targeted Benchmarking Research
Each member receives one custom research study -- an online benchmarking survey to gather a broad base of information, followed by two to three in-depth interviews for a deep, focused perspective. Learn more about GBC Benchmarking Research.
- Knowledge Sharing Across Industries and Functions at Global Benchmarking Council Conferences
Attendance at Global Benchmarking Council conferences during the year for you and additional company representatives. Members also receive summary reports and speaker presentations from all Global Benchmarking Council conferences. Learn more about Global Benchmarking Council conferences. View the conference schedule and past conferences.
- Access to All Best Practices, LLC Research through the Best Practice Database
Members have access all the Best Practice Database, an online repository of all research conducted by Best Practices, LLC. Representing over $40 million in best practice benchmarking research from hundreds of top companies in every industry and across every business function, the Best Practice Database enables you to maximize revenue, enhance productivity and optimize costs! Explore the Best Practice Database.
- Benchmarking Study Participation
Members may participate in benchmarking studies conducted on behalf of other Best Practices, LLC clients free of charge. Learn more about study participation.
- Discounts on Published Benchmarking Reports
Members receive a special 15% discount on all published benchmarking reports offered by Best Practices, LLC. Explore our reports.
For more information about the Global Benchmarking Council, please contact:
Global Benchmarking Council Director of Solutions, Membership Services
Email Click Here