Access. Intelligence. Excellence
December 2012 Research Alert
This month we added four new studies to the Best Practice Database. Three of the new studies focus on Medical Affairs and examine issues around budget, staffing, structure, leadership, challenges, and future trends. Another new document that was added to the database is a digital marketing study that explores issues around structure and services for this important new marketing tool.
The new Best Practices, LLC studies listed below under Newly Added Research explore how leading companies have made their operations more effective across these different areas.
If you would like to receive this monthly alert, sign-up here.
Newly Added Research
Click here to view abstracts for any of these new titles or paste the following link into your browser: http://www3.best-in-class.com/de1872.htm
Best Practice Database Documents
- Building Best-in-Class Capabilities for Medical Affairs: Budget and Staffing Benchmarks (ID 5232)
- Mastering Digital Marketing Structure and Services: Transforming Multi-Channel Marketing (ID 5229)
- Building Best-in-Class Capabilities for Medical Affairs: Structure, Scope and Leadership (ID 5231)
- Building Best-in-Class Capabilities for Medical Affairs: Mapping the Regulatory Landscape, Functional and Future Trends (ID 5233)
To view and participate in our current research studies, click or paste the following URL into your browser: http://www3.best-in-class.com/de382.htm to access the "Benchmark Studies" page. The following is a list of study topics.
- Pharmaceutical Sales Training Effectiveness: Tools, Processes & Resources that Drive Results
- Best Practices in Portfolio Management and Strategy
ACCESS AND INTELLIGENCE FOR ACHIEVING WORLD-CLASS EXCELLENCE