Access. Intelligence. Excellence
Rapid Benchmark Exchange
|GBC Executive partners may conduct their own Rapid Benchmark Exchange - quick-turnaround, targeted research - during the partnership year. Analysts collect a broad base of information through an Internet Benchmarking Exchange survey and complete the study with two or three in-depth interviews for a deep, focused perspective.
Partners conduct Rapid Benchmark research to:
Rapid Benchmark research is one service included in Executive-level partnership. Partners may conduct one Rapid Benchmark research project per year. Additional Rapid Benchmark research and Internet Benchmarking Exchange surveys may also be purchased a la carte.
- Gather timely insights to make key business decisions.
- Evaluate their own programs against those of other companies within and outside their industry.
- Inform and support key corporate initiatives with proven strategies and tactics.
- Build a business case for change.
- Identify performance gaps.
Partners also receive priority invitations to participate in all Rapid Benchmark projects and Internet Benchmarking Exchange surveys sponsored by other partners. Partners have 24/7 access to previous study findings in the Best Practice Database.
To learn more about conducting Rapid Benchmark research, contact:
Elizabeth Winstead at 919-767-9259 or email@example.com
|Download Rapid Benchmark Exchange Guidelines
ACCESS AND INTELLIGENCE FOR ACHIEVING WORLD-CLASS EXCELLENCE