Access. Intelligence. Excellence
|October 2012 Research Alert
This month we've added five new studies to the Best Practice Database. Two of the five new studies focus on improving organizations' approach to managing the government healthcare sector, in particular CMS. Another new document that was added to the database is a case study that uses Lipitor to illustrate how a company can maximize a product's revenues at the end of a lifecycle. The last two new database documents are 2012 updates of previous studies: one looking at how to optimize Key Opinion Leader relationships and the other looking at resource benchmarks for functions within Public Affairs.
The new Best Practices, LLC studies listed below under Newly Added Research explore how leading companies have made their operations more effective across these different areas.
If you would like to receive this monthly alert, sign-up here.
Newly Added Research
Click here to view abstracts for any of these new titles or paste the following link into your browser: http://www.best-in-class.com/de1818.htm
Best Practice Database Documents
- Optimizing Key Opinion Leader Relationships: Best Practices in KOL Management (ID 5056)
- Pfizer's 180-Day Battle: Branded Lipitor vs. Generics - Maximizing Revenues at the End of a Lifecycle (ID 5223)
- Managing Healthcare Reform: Government Affairs, Public Policy, Managed Markets and Managing CMS and Internal Group Interactions to Cover the Government Ecosystem (ID 5225)
- Maintaining a Competitive Edge in Pharmaceutical Public Affairs: Benchmarking the Resources Required to Serve the U.S. Market (ID 4990)
- Managing Healthcare Reform: Government Affairs, Public Policy and Aligning Structures and Groups to Manage the Government Ecosystem (ID 5224)
To view and participate in our current research studies, click or paste the following URL into your browser: http://www.best-in-class.com/de382.htm to access the "Benchmark Studies" page. The following is a list of study topics.
- Professional Medical Education Excellence: Benchmarking Critical Program Trends Transforming the Medical Device and Biopharmaceutical Marketplace
- Building Best-in-Class Medical Affairs Capabilities
- Best Practices in Portfolio Management and Strategy
- Best Brand Excellence: Managing Multiple Products
ACCESS AND INTELLIGENCE FOR ACHIEVING WORLD-CLASS EXCELLENCE