Members of the Global Benchmarking Council are regularly invited to participate in benchmarking studies conducted on behalf of other clients of Best Practices, LLC. Study participation is free, and partners receive study findings at no additional charge.
Best Practices, LLC is a recognized leader in the field of best practice performance improvement. Our suite of customized research and consulting services assist clients in improving company performance by analyzing the winning practices of leading corporations. Best Practices, LLC has designed, conducted, and led scores of best practice research, benchmarking and performance improvement projects.
Recent benchmarking studies include:
- Transforming Contact Centers into High-Performing Sales Channels: Building Service that Sustains Sales
- Driving Efficiency and Effectiveness in Health & Safety Organizations
- Optimizing the R&D Quality Organization
- The Quality Function: Structures, Staffing and Execution
- Achieving Superior Staffing Performance
- Developing the High-Performance Market Research Function
- Managing the Competition: Turning Competitive Intelligence into Strategy
Visit our Research and Consulting website to review other recent benchmarking work and the client organizations for which they were performed.
For more information about participating in one of our benchmarking studies, please contact:
Kimberly Hardin, Research Analyst & GBC Member Services
(919) 403-0251 ext. 221
Email Click Here