Access. Intelligence. Excellence
January 2012 Research Alert
This month we've added six new studies to the Best Practice Database. Two of the six new studies deal with using communications to increase organizational effectiveness, two studies examine current trends and future services for Medical Science Liaisons and the last two documents deal with resource levels for pharma managed care groups and scientific publications strategy.
A new report was also published in January that reviews innovative approaches to customer marketing. The seven new Best Practices, LLC studies listed below under Newly Added Research explore how leading companies have made their operations more effective across these different areas.
If you are not a member of the Best Practice Database but would still like to receive a monthly Research Alert via email, just sign-up here.
Newly Added Research
Note that study report and document purchases can be credited toward a membership in the Best Practice Database (http://www.bestpracticedatabase.com/), where our latest research as well as hundreds of additional concise research documents and presentations can be accessed on-demand.
Best Practice Database Documents
- Resource Benchmarks for U.S. Pharmaceutical Managed Care Operations (ID 5179)
- Scientific Publications Strategy: Managing Reputation, Clinical Trial Results, and Commercial Relevance (ID 4928)
- External Communication Excellence: Tactics Used by Biopharma Executives to Increase Organizational Effectiveness (ID 5181)
- Internal Communication Excellence: Tactics Used by Biopharma Executives to Increase Organizational Effectiveness (ID 5174)
- Medical Science Liaison Services Excellence: Exploring Future Services for Diverse Customer Groups (ID 5178)
- Medical Science Liaison Services Excellence: Emerging Trends and Mitigating Risks (ID 5180)
- Best Practices in Advancing Customer Marketing: Innovations in Engaging and Communicating with Health Care Providers, Patients, Payers and KOLs (PSM-280)
To view and participate in our current research studies, click or paste the following URL into your browser: http://www.best-in-class.com/de382.htm to access the "Benchmark Studies" page. The following is a list of study topics.
- Optimizing Key Opinion Leader Management
- Resource Benchmarks for U.S. Pharmaceutical/Medical Device Sales Support
- Public Affairs and Public Policy Staffing in the U.S. Marketplace for Biopharmaceutical and Medical Device Companies
ACCESS AND INTELLIGENCE FOR ACHIEVING WORLD-CLASS EXCELLENCE