5 Strategies for Boosting the Value-Add of Your Medical Sciences Liaisons
Join us for a Webinar on:
Thursday, February 16, 2012
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST
"5 Strategies for Boosting the Value-Add of Your Medical Sciences Liaisons" pulls together quantitative and qualitative insights from this recent primary research and previous benchmarking studies to provide strategic guidance for deploying MSLs for maximum impact now and in the future.
Expect to learn:
- Key customer groups MSLs should target for the highest return on investment
- How MSLs can add value to expanded customer groups, such as clinical investigators and government thought leaders
- Alignment of MSLs with company objectives to increase worth inside the company
- Impact of the Sunshine Act on MSL interactions with physicians in hospitals
- Preparation for a forward-looking MSL strategy with further access restrictions
|Speaker: Cameron Tew|
Executive Director Marketing, Publishing and Research
Cameron brings extensive experience in research, analysis, management and project leadership to Best Practices. He has led a variety of pharmaceutical and biotech projects, with a particular focus on the areas of thought leadership, market research and global product launch.
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer