TEST..... the Marketplace to Support Successful Oncology Product Launches
Join us for a Webinar on January 20, 2011 to discover how other organizations have effectively built strategies around Physician and KOL
management practices for driving new-product market entry dynamics.
In this session, we will also identify pitfalls and winning practices that will
help you strengthen these relationships and ensure successful new product
launch into the commercial marketplace.
Webinar will include tips on:
• Thought Leader Engagement
• Early Physician Education
• Winning a Physician’s Initial Trial of a New Product
• Preparing Market Constituents
• Resource Allocation for Key Stakeholders
• Investment Requirements, Resource Allocation & Timing
• New Technologies for Informing Patients and Physicians
• Pitfalls and stumbling blocks to avoid
Speaker: Jeff Zimmer
Senior Research Associate
Jeff Zimmer leads and manages primary research projects for Best Practices, LLC pharmaceutical
clients. A former editor of the Washington Drug Letter, Jeff brings to the team 20 years of journalism
experience covering such relevant business issues as the regulatory relationship between the FDA and
the pharma industry.
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.