Access. Intelligence. Excellence
May 2012 Research Alert
This month we've added five new studies to the Best Practice Database. Two of the five new studies deal with the structure, roles and resources that pharma companies are utilizing to support Risk Evaluation & Mitigation programs; two studies present an updated perspective on how medical device companies are utilizing Medical Science Liaisons; and the last study presents executive insights around training and development of the market research function.
A new report was also published that presents staffing and performance benchmarks for the quality function in medical device organizations. The new Best Practices, LLC studies listed below under Newly Added Research explore how leading companies have made their operations more effective across these different areas.
If you are not a member of the Best Practice Database but would still like to receive a monthly Research Alert via email, just sign-up here.
Newly Added Research
Note that study report and document purchases can be credited toward a membership in the Best Practice Database (http://www.bestpracticedatabase.com/), where our latest research as well as hundreds of additional concise research documents and presentations can be accessed on-demand.
Best Practice Database Documents
- Risk Mitigation Excellence: Structure and Roles that Support REMS Programs (ID 5202)
- Risk Mitigation Excellence: Resources & Trends for REMS & RMP Programs (ID 5203)
- Market Research Training & Development Excellence: Global Training, Executive Insights and Pitfalls/Lessons Learned for High-Performing Market Research Groups (ID 5193)
- Medical Science Liaison Excellence in the Medical Device Sector: Trends in KOL Management, Support Services, Group Structure and Best Practices (ID 5186)
- Medical Science Liaison Excellence in the Medical Device Sector: MSL Activities Across Key Customer Groups (ID 5187)
- Quality Staffing & Performance: Ensuring Quality & Safety while Managing Cost Effectiveness for Medical Device Companies (POP-241)
To view and participate in our current research studies, click or paste the following URL into your browser: http://www.best-in-class.com/de382.htm to access the "Benchmark Studies" page. The following is a list of study topics.
- Resource Benchmarks for U.S. Pharmaceutical/Medical Device Sales Support
- Public Affairs and Public Policy Staffing in the U.S. Marketplace for Biopharmaceutical and Medical Device Companies
- State Government Affairs Excellence: Resourcing and Staffing Best Practices in the Life Sciences
- Driving Growth & Talent Retention through a Pay for Performance Program
ACCESS AND INTELLIGENCE FOR ACHIEVING WORLD-CLASS EXCELLENCE