November 2013 Research Alert
This month we added six new studies to the Best Practice Database, the research repository for Best Practices, LLC. Three of the new studies deal with the competitive intelligence function and organizations' current approach to core operational issues facing the discipline as it works to demonstrate its value to leadership. Another new study revolves around digital marketing and that emerging discipline's hiring and training practices. The last two studies are conference presentations by Chris Bogan, Best Practices, LLC's chief executive, that deal with the role innovation and insight mining can play in improving an organization's operations.
The new Best Practices, LLC studies listed below under Newly Added Research explore how leading companies have made their operations more effective across these different areas.
If you would like to receive this monthly alert, sign-up here.
Newly Added Research
Click here to view abstracts for any of these new titles or paste the following link into your browser: http://www3.best-in-class.com/de2086.htm
Best Practice Database Documents
- New Insights & Approaches to Innovation in Healthcare (ID 5278)
- Competitive Intelligence Excellence: Structure, Reporting, CI Evolution and Best Practices (ID 5277)
- Seeing Patterns that Produce Billion-Dollar Insights (5279)
- Competitive Intelligence Excellence: Key CI Sources, Activities & Deliverables (ID 5275)
- Digital Marketing Excellence: Hiring & Training and Optimizing Corporate Investment (ID 5274)
- Competitive Intelligence Excellence: Use of Vendors and Resources (ID 5276)
To view and participate in our current research studies, click or paste the following URL into your browser: http://www3.best-in-class.com/de382.htm to access the "Benchmark Studies" page. You can also access the studies below.
- Study Title: Marketing and Pharmaceutical Product Launch
Link to the Survey: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1393472/Marketing-and-Pharmaceutical-Global-Launch
Objective: This biopharmaceutical study seeks to identify and share best practices, operating insights and lessons learned from launches of pharmaceutical products. Key focus areas include (1) prioritization of product launch activities, (2) allocation of marketing resources, (3) timing and marketing unit responsibility.