July 2013 Research Alert
This month we added five new studies to the Best Practice Database. Four of the new studies deal with the market research function and the remaining study presents insights and metrics around globally launching a brand website. The market research studies look at two very different facets of that role: two studies deal with internal market research where organizations leverage employees to gain primary market research insights and two studies deal with innovation under way in the consumer marketing research arena. The global brand website launch study reviews how how to best leverage the global online presence of a product at launch and fulfill the diverse needs of stakeholders while being mindful of regional differences in culture and regulatory environment.
The new Best Practices, LLC studies listed below under Newly Added Research explore how leading companies have made their operations more effective across these different areas.
If you would like to receive the monthly Research Alert, sign-up here.
Newly Added Research
Click here to view abstracts for any of these new titles or paste the following link into your browser: http://www3.best-in-class.com/de2007.htm
Best Practice Database Documents
- Optimizing Global Brand Website Launches (ID 5253)
- Internal Market Research Excellence: How Organizations Capture Insights, Protect Employees, and Select Participants (ID 5254)
- Consumer Marketing Research Innovation: The Changing Landscape for Qualitative and Quantitative Research (ID 5255)
- Internal Market Research Excellence: Objectives, Frequency, Vendors and Lessons Learned for Using Employees in Market Research (ID 5252)
- Consumer Marketing Research Innovation: Using Emerging Market Research Tools Such as Mobile and Online (ID 5256)
New Best Practices, LLC Website
Research and Consulting leader Best Practices, LLC has launched a new corporate website - http://www.best-in-class.com - that includes several improvements to enhance navigation of both our website and the Best Practice Database. To access the featured documents listed above and related research studies, you may want to become a member of the Best Practices Database.
How can a membership benefit you? Designed especially for business professionals like yourself, Best Practice Database membership allows you full access to the $35 million in benchmarking research contained in this online resource. For more information, please contact Best Practices, LLC at: (919) 403-0251 or firstname.lastname@example.org .