Build a Value Story with a Best-in-class Oncology HEOR Team
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., July. 27, 2021/PRNewswire/ -- Outcomes data, especially in oncology, can be used to gain much-needed advantages at launch, but how do Health Outcomes groups coordinate to make sure each product has enough outcomes data to showcase value? Furthermore, how are these teams being staffed and funded?
“Leveraging Outcomes Data - Operational Roles in Health Economics & Outcomes Research in Oncology Products” is a new 65-page study that examines specific ways that the HEOR function can drive decision-making and deliver top value across medical activities.
Topics addressed in this research include:
- HEOR involvement and its effectiveness in delivering value
- Health outcomes data usage and its effectiveness
- Role of HEOR in oncology health outcomes activities and data collection
- KPIs to measure success of HEOR
- Technology and tools used to demonstrate value
- Challenges and success factors in working with payers for oncology products
The study engaged 27 medical leaders from 19 leading life sciences companies manufacturing oncology products. The study insights are mostly from directors and higher management executives - representing 78% of the benchmark participants.
Key insights from the report highlight the most effective technologies for field communications with HEOR teams:
1. Value dossiers (84% of organizations reported this technology as effective)
2. Embeddable value calculators (78% of organizations reported this technology as effective)
3. Interactive slide decks (72% of organizations reported this technology as effective)
For more data regarding oncology HEOR benchmarks, download the complimentary summary here: https://www.best-in-class.com/rw84.htm
ABOUT BEST PRACTICES, LLC
Best Practices, LLC is a leading benchmarking, consulting and advisory services firm serving biopharmaceutical and medical device companies worldwide. Best Practices, LLC's clients include all the top 10 and 48 of the top 50 global healthcare companies. The firm conducts primary research and consulting using its comprehensive proprietary benchmarking tools and analysis. The operational insights, findings and analysis form the basis for our Benchmarking Reports, databases and advisory services to support executives in commercial and R&D operations.